There are many spotlights available in the market. Picking the right one really depends on your specific needs and requirements. Many of these spotlights are weatherproof and heatproof, so they are ideal to be added outdoors without being worried about damage from extreme weather conditions. Most of the spotlights available in the market are easy to install and come with everything needed for installation.
Security is one of the primary concerns in every home. Thus, the installation of Solar Spotlight is one of the ideal ways to feel secure. URPOWER Solar Spotlight can be installed in the ground with stakes or onto a structure with screws. The brightness it emits is perfect to keep sight of your outdoor. Not only they are stylish, but they can also be very helpful in adding security to your home.
Features of URPOWER Solar Spotlight
- Rechargeable and adjustable solar wall lights.
- Easy to install in-ground lights.
- Waterproof and durable and can withstand all kinds of weather conditions.
- Fully adjustable light and solar panel. Ideal for illuminating the perfect spot and adjust the solar panel angle for optimum sun exposure.
- Multicolor changing (red, green, blue, and yellow).
- Can stick into the ground or mounted on the walls.
- Can be used as part of a landscape and outdoor lighting.
- Powered by rechargeable, solar powered battery.
- Auto on at night/auto off at sunrise.
- Dual lighting modes (high and low), 4 bright LED bulbs, 50 lumens each.
- Light up 6-9 hours if fully charged.
Pros of URPOWER Solar Spotlight
- Can be installed easily
- Cordless design
- Long hours of illumination
- Durable, weatherproof housing
- Perfect light output
Cons of URPOWER Solar Spotlight
- Only comes in a two pack
- Difficult to absorb direct sunlight with wireless design
- Fades quicker in winter months and harder to charge
- Can be unreliable at certain times due to the power supply
- Gets damaged when submerged
Price: $ 28.99
In general, URPOWER Solar Spotlight has a traditional design, with a massive solar panel. It makes the spotlight unique from the other solar powered spotlights. One of the strongest features of the product is its wireless design.
Each lighting unit runs independently which allows the user to space them without being concerned with distance. In addition to these, the wireless feature of the solar spotlight safeguards the area against garden critters like rabbits, squirrels, and other curious animals.
The hard plastic body makes the units waterproof. However, this does not guarantee its safety when submerged in water. The adjustable solar power panel makes the unit possible for twilight illumination. It also allows maximizing the available sunlight in the area. The light sensor also allows the solar spotlight to be turned on when darkness arrives.
The spike is made from long hard plastics that hold the unit securely to the ground.
The battery can be recharged for a minimum of 4 to 5 hours of direct sunlight. The solar panels can also absorb indirect sunlight, maximizing the charging of the battery. Once the battery is fully charged, the light output is perfect for the outdoors. Each bulb illuminates 50 lumens and can be adjusted to low and high setting.